Ezy-Fix Clip™ Installation
Tools required: screws(10g), Screwdriver, Drill & Rubber Mallet.
(not included with packs)
1. Position Base Rod
2. Screw base rods into place with suitable screws for surface
3. Use single rod or connect rods for desired length
4. Pull fabric over base rod(s) and position locking sleeve(s)
5. Tap locking sleeve onto base rod(s)
6. Trim excess fabric
7. If repositioning, lever sleeve off with screwdriver
|Rods and sleeves can be quickly and accurately cut to size with a hacksaw or cutters.
To remove sleeve for re-positioning or re-tensioning fabric etc, simply lever off gently using a screwdriver.